Monday, November 5, 2012

Flashmob Proposal in India with LG World Record - When it's just like the movies



I saw this on a blog I'm following and thought the author raised an interesting point. It seems like every videos these days, not just films but simple youtube videos, seems to be accompanied by a behind-the-scenes videos or bloopers or outtakes. There seems to be more and more dialogue and interaction between the creators and the receivers which I am not quite sure yet is a good or bad thing. Sometimes I wish the mysteries of the film making process could be kept more carefully so that the magic remains. Like how cool it is to not know that they used a spinning room to film that zero-gravity fight sequence in Inception? I would probably spend the rest of my life wondering, and gladly so.

Remember two weeks ago I talked about the new LG World Record Forum? Well, it seems like they’re moving up in the virtual popularity hierarchy with this flashmob proposal:



A guy was apparently going around the forum asking questions about home appliance products and the World Record guys saw it and decided to help him do something memorable to commemorate his other half. It turned out pretty well with around 100 dancers and 300 spectators or so at the scene which was quite impressive. The girl 
didn't seem to be that impressed though. And guess what, there's also a behind-the-scenes video, just like a proper film production, I’m expecting the Blu-ray to come out next month.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More