Monday, June 4, 2012

Dual Play Feature


When I was younger I got addicted to playing video games. Oftentimes, I would play RPGs (Role Playing Games) but there would also be times when I want to play with my friends or siblings. Back in those times, we were very amazed with split screen and that was a perfect excuse when you lose a game. You can always claim that your opponent cheated on you. I never expected that there will come a day when it would be possible to play a game with another player, watching in the same screen while seeing different views. What makes it more interesting is that both of you can enjoy the size of the full screen. I can just imagine playing Gran Turismo without the other player knowing exactly what I’m seeing. It certainly adds to excitement and it can even make the game unpredictable.   I’ve learned about this as I was browsing a couple of TVs from LG’s LM series (2012 models).

Watch this:


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Coupons