Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Men in Black 3D


It was announced before that Director Barry Sonnenfeld will shoot the movie in 3D and it was heavily advertised as a 3D movie, so, I watched it in 3D. But while watching, I immediately noticed that there’s something different with the 3D effects. Not that something’s wrong with it, but again, something’s different. That’s when I started doubting that it was shot in 3D and as soon as I got home I checked online whether it was just converted from 2D to 3D. It was actually my fault. I should have checked before paying more. 

I don’t really like watching a 3D movie in theaters if it was just up converted during post production. Why? I have my LG 3D TV at home. It has 2D to 3D conversion. Personally, there are times when, especially on instances like this, that the only major difference I see between watching at home and in the movie house is that they have a bigger screen.  

Anyway, the story was good and I was moved. Here’s the official trailer:


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Coupons