Monday, June 25, 2012

Brave: Another Masterpiece from Disney and Pixar

The last time I purchased a TV it just so happened that it was equipped with 3D feature. I didn't really buy it solely because of the 3D. It was more of like I didn't really have a choice since most newly released TVs are smart and 3D capable. I used to think that it was just another form of gimmickry until I watched Tangled. Our not-so-new (I don't want to call it old) LG Smart 3D TV convinced me that watching at home can be as amazing as watching in IMAX. As months passed by, I also noticed that manufacturers are getting serious in making 3D the future and not just a fad.  Another thing I learned is that your TV is not the only factor that would result into an amazing 3D experience but it also depends greatly on how the material was made. After all, the TV is an instrument that could enhance viewing experience. It is not really designed to rectify the shortcomings of film making.

A couple of days ago, Brave, a 3D computer- animated film by Disney Pixar was released. We haven't watched it yet. But based on the trailer it seems very interesting and it seems another Tangled movie. I will definitely purchase a Blu ray copy once it's released and hopefully by that time I would watch it in my new LG.

Enjoy the trailer!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Coupons