Sunday, May 27, 2012

3D TV Glasses – LG Cinema 3D Family Pack

Bestbuy's LG Cinema 3D TV Deal

In bestbuy.com, if you purchase any LG TV out of (55LM5800; 55LM6200; 47LM6700; 55LM6700; 47LM7600; 55LM7600), you will receive this family pack (a $149.99 value) for free together with the regular 6 pairs of 3D glasses come with the TV set. All in all, you will be equipped with 12 3D glasses as a total, enough to host 3D movie/sports/gaming nights.

LG Cinema 3D Glasses Family Pack

LG Cinema 3D glasses family pack includes two sets for adults, two sets for kids and two pairs of clip-on 3d glasses. Since they are passive 3D glasses, they are compatible not only with LG Cinema 3D TVs but also with passive 3D TVs by other brands. You can also wear them when watching 3D movies at the theater. 

I have a 42” LG’s LW model from last year. Since the 3D glasses don’t run on batteries, they don’t feel heavy on my face and they don’t cause any headaches that I usually get from flickering active 3D shutter glasses. What I love the most about my Cinema 3D TV is that it came with clip-on glasses. I used to wear 3D glasses on my prescription ones at the movie theater. Now I bring my clip-ons with me when I go watch 3D movies at theaters. I just ordered myself this 3D glasses family pack. The extra clip-ons are for my friends, the kid glasses for my cousins, and the cool looking metal frame ones for myself. I can’t wait!
         
 


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Coupons