Friday, July 27, 2012

Smart Thief Caught on Cam

As I continue my search for a new TV, I'm learning more and more about the industry. With the "slimmest TV" war going on among the manufacturers, I decided to google the slimmest tv. The search results I got are mostly talking about LG's OLED TV presented earlier this year during CES. It's described  as thick as three credit cards. I hope I can attend an expo showcasing this TV so I can personally see how thin it is.

One of the search results I got is this viral video which I think is really funny and effective in portraying the tv as the slimmest OLED. I can't believe that I didn't see this video before.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Coupons