Sunday, July 29, 2012

London 2012 Olympics Opening Ceremonies

It was disappointing that NBC didn't live- stream the opening ceremonies of the Olympics but then again they're a business and they made use of the anticipated event to make more money by accommodating commercials. It was just supposed to be a 4-hour telecast but it took longer for us because of the advertisements.




I must say that Oscar winning director, Danny Boyle did a great job and for me aside from the parade of nations, one of the great highlight of that night is when Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth skydived. Of course, it was a stunt man who did that but the fact that the Queen allowed herself to be portrayed that way is something that doesn't happen all the time.



Earlier, I used my LG Smart 3D TV to look for a youtube video of the event's highlights. Unfortunately, as of the moment I didn't find any good video. So, for now I have pictures.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Coupons