Monday, July 9, 2012

Lord of the Rings Trilogy Converted to 3D

If there's one movie that I would really want to see in 3D that would be The Lord of the Rings.

I think the scenes are perfect for a 3D experience. Watch this trailer and try to imagine what I'm saying.




I looked for a blu ray 3D version but I didn't find any. But because I was really eager to see it in 3D, I tried converting it from 2D to 3D. No, I'm not a tech whiz but it was simple for me because my LG Smart 3D TV can convert 2D images to 3D. It's just one of the nice features of my TV even if it's an older model. I wasn't expecting that much mainly because it wasn't really a 3D movie but my TV did a great job in converting it. The 2D to 3D conversion feature of my TV is not perfect. Those filmed as 3D are definitely still better. I've tried this feature a couple of times for various programs and sometimes it really works great and sometimes not so great. The conversion doesn't depend on the TV alone. In fact it depends a lot on how the movie or show was shot or made. Bottom line is: 2D to 3D conversion in my TV works.

I really wish someone would initiate producing a 3D copy of this trilogy and I'm very sure it would be a massive hit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Coupons