Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Jordyn Wieber Did Not Make it to the All Around Final

After a long day, as soon as I turned my LG Smart 3D TV on, the first thing I saw was a shot of Jordyn Wieber with hands on her face, crying.


The news said that the world champion Wieber was brokenhearted. She cried when she found out that she didn't qualify for the gymnastics all around final which she dominated for years. An error in her routine was a factor but it was not the main reason why she got ousted. There is a rule that only two gymnasts per country are allowed to compete in that event. Unfortunately, Raisman and Douglas scored better. I liked that she was so honest with her feelings yet she maintained to be graceful. She admitted that it was painful for her to see Raisman's routine but she was still able to wish them good luck.

Update: I wasn't able to see the floor exercises of Wieber so I searched for it from youtube on my LG Smart 3D TV. In this clip, you would see her routine and the error she made was impossible to notice. I can't embed the actual video but here's a link:

Watch it here.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Coupons